- Today students wrote their 9.1.4 quiz. We used the two blocks to complete the quiz. Students that were finished early were asked to read ahead to chapter 2.
PE 8EF ( Block 2 )
- Today was our scheduled class in the fitness room. Tomorrow we will continue with our volleyball unit.
Social Studies 7G ( Block 3 & 4 )
- Today we finished off chapter 2 by talking about the role of the church in New France, les Filles du Roi, and the economy in New France. Student then started working on their final project for Chapter 2 a brochure trying to convince citizens of France to Move to New France. This assignment is due on Tuesday October 24th 2017.
UP COMING TEST: Friday October 27th 2017 - Study Guide : Thursday October 19th 2017- Formative Assessment : Tuesday October 24th 2017
Social Studies 7B ( Block 5)
- Today we continued working on our Chapter 2 project. This assignment is due on Tuesday October 24th 2017.
UP COMING TEST: Thursday October 26th 2017 - Study Guide : Thursday October 19th 2017- Formative Assessment : Tuesday October 24th 2017
Tourism 8 ( Block 6 & 7)
- Today students continued working on their Final $3000 Trip project. This assignments is due on November 10th 2017. This will be our presentation day. Students are expected to have everything they need to present: Poster Board etc.
|Remembering a Canadian Icon|
Gord Downie - October 17th 2017